1. PewDiePie – As one of the most popular YouTubers and gamers in the world, PewDiePie launched his own cryptocurrency called “PewDieCoin.” While it started as a fun project, it gained attention from his fanbase and cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
2. FaZe Clan – This esports organization has collaborated with Rally, a blockchain platform, to create their own cryptocurrency named “FaZe Clan $FaZe.” It aims to engage with the gaming community and reward fans for their loyalty.
3. Spencer “Gorilla” Ealing – The professional FIFA player, Spencer “Gorilla” Ealing, introduced his own cryptocurrency called “Gorilla Coin.” It targets the gaming community and offers unique benefits to his followers.
4. Night Media – Although not a gamer specifically, Night Media, the management company behind popular content creators like MrBeast and PrestonPlayz, launched their cryptocurrency called “Night Token.” It fosters a sense of community engagement and provides exclusive perks to their supporters.
5. Mythical Games – This gaming studio created their own blockchain platform called “Blankos Block Party” and introduced their in-game cryptocurrency called “Blankos Bucks.” It allows players to buy, sell, and trade valuable in-game items using blockchain technology.
Please note that the cryptocurrency market can be unpredictable, and it’s essential to do thorough research before engaging with any cryptocurrency.